Part time – 20 hours per week ( £27 – £35000 FTE)
We are looking for a dynamic and innovative SEO to join our fast growing team. You will have a firm grasp of all areas of technical SEO including, but not limited to; Site Speed Optimisation, Log file analysis, Sitemap configuration, crawl rate optimisation duplicate content resolution as well as Google penalty and Negative SEO recovery.
You will also understand content creation and Link building at a strategic level.
The successful candidate will have strong data analysis skills with the ability to spot trends and draw insight from data sets. Experience of tools such as Screaming Frog, Google Tag Manager, SEMRush, AHrefs and keyword tracking tools would be advantageous.
- At least 3 years previous experience within an SEO role
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices
- Experience in using Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- Be able work as a team, and work directly with customers (who don’t do Geek Speak)
- Be able to show results and strategy from previous campaigns you have managed.
Other Beneficial Experience
- SEO campaigns for franchises
- Multi national / language SEO
- Exposure to Biadu and Qitoo
- Fundamental Knowledge of Google Adwords
About the team
You will be working as part of our close knit team at our Chester office, You will be working with the Director, Studio manager, Developer and Content Assistant to drive campaigns forward. You will be working on a wide range of clients spanning from the wedding industry to heave engineering and everything in between.
Due to the high level of growth we are experiencing this may turn into a full time opportunity in the future or make way for a job share with another part time roll.
You will be based at our Chester office but may need to travel to our Stockport office on occasion.
Role/Department Specific Responsibilities
- Perform regular SEO audits and organising work into the SEO Developers workflow
- Lead keyword research, highlighting opportunities, to feed into the Content Team’s workflow
What you will get in return
- 28 days holiday (FTE)
- Childcare friendly Flexitime
- regular work social events
- 13 days training and R&D per year (26 days FTE)
- Tickets to go to top UK events such as Brighton SEO / Ungagged
- Free Parking and close to most major bus routes
- Award winning staff development
Please Send CV’s and campaign details to firstname.lastname@example.org
(We respectfully ask recruitment companies and freelancers not to contact us)